Here’s what yesterday looked like at Gotham Bus. Just another day in the life …
- Set up private network cross-connects between customer servers in our datacenter
- Ran disk maintenance on customer servers in our datacenter
- Established encrypted Amazon S3 off-site backups for some of our own servers
- Installed Microsoft SQL Server on new co-located customer server
- Installed X-Cart e-commerce package on co-located customer server
- Used two Facebook apps to update social media presence for one of our services
- Repaired problems with two customer IPSec VPN tunnels
- Made minor updates on two of our own web sites
- Lunch at Panera – helped the woman at the next table fix the wi-fi connection on her Mac
- Identified rectifier failure in our DC power plant. Coordinated replacement with vendor.
- Assisted customer in dealing with Network Solutions to regain control over their domain
- Watched the New York Rangers beat the Ottawa Senators in game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals
What can we do for you today?